Saturday, April 4, 2009

Here we are!

Here I am in the blogging world. My sister-in-laws are helping me get all of this figured out. I don't have access to any pictures so it will be boring for now.

I am doing one of my favorite things in the world this weekend. We are up at Daniel's family's cabin up Provo Canyon. We come up every six months to watch conference with his sisters and their families. It is such a fun tradition! I love it.

Watching conference always makes me want to be so much better. I try not to feel guilty, and just hopeful that I can become a better person.

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! Now we can try and keep up with all that is going on in your lives. I love checking out peoples blogs and seeing what they are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to see your blog come together!

    ReplyDelete